View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 10:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
mattross1313
Base Member

Drives: 2017 Nismo
mattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfromfl View Post
Anyone have an idea what exactly this part is? I know it's some sort of electrical conduit box, but what are the dimensions...or part number...so that I can locate it on a big-box shelf. I'm surprised he didn't say in the video, and was pretty vague about the most important thing. He quickly pans over the shelf that shows some labels, but that's it.
I popped to Home Depot last week when in the US, managed to find it pretty easy despite the lack of info in the video. I will see if mine has a part number to post up later on. In store they had a few shelves worth of different size boxes, this was the only smaller box with 3 tabs on (that he cuts off in the video).
mattross1313 is offline   Reply With Quote