View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 12:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute
Default First & Hopefully last car!

Hi everyone!

I live in the Sacramento, CA area.
I recently purchased a 370 with the specs of:
|| 2015 || 31k Miles || 7 AT || Base Model ||

This was purchased in August of last year (2017).

Since then I have put on about 7,000 miles...and have done a few upgrades to it since then.

At first I wanted to save up for the next 2 years and purchase a $37,500 USD TT full upgrade measuring 700 whp from AAM after they quoted me for telling them what I wanted.

Then my buddy talked me out of it, and so literally the next day I decided to purchase a Stillen Supercharger as they had monthly financing available -- which was a big seller for me.

The current upgrades to the car is:
- Stillen Supercharger Kit
- KW V3 Coilovers
- Quaife Limited Slip Differential (Was a big pro and con war against the Wavetrac) ** SOON TO BE INSTALLED **
- 3 pulley upgrades

Hopefully I can learn a lot about these cars and how to potentially make them really awesome!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 370zz.jpg (220.4 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 370zzzz.jpg (271.2 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by cupcakez; 01-21-2018 at 06:36 AM.
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote