View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 03:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nismo_D
Base Member

Drives: 11 370Z Nismo BS M6
Nismo_D is on a distinguished road
Default Post booster performance turbo build issue

Hey,

So I've been having a issue after I installed a boosted performance turbo kit a couple months ago.

When I was doing the build I notice the ic piping was really close to my starter and if the two touched it would arc. I was able to create just enough room for the two not to touch and continued the build. After the build I had to wait for about a week to get the car tuned but when I went to go crank it the battery was dead...jumped the car off and drove to get it tune. The next day the samething...and the samething the next. So I decided to drive it around the city for a couple of hours then parked it. After one hour it cranked, after 2 hrs it cranked. After 3hrs it hesitated but still cranked...when I got to 5hrs the battery was dead. Everyday now I have to jumped the car to get it to crank. The battery won't hold a charge, I don't know if it's a bad battery or if the ic piping is touching the starter and causing it to drain the battery or if something from the kit is draining the battery. Any ideas?
Nismo_D is offline   Reply With Quote