View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 11:29 AM   #101 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
Thanks everyone! Best one I've made thus far I think. Thanks in particular for the advice along the way!

I think if I were to do it all over again (which I wont lol) I would have rounded off the side face completely instead of squaring it up to the strut bar and also shrunk that side in little closer to the side of the car so the box tucked into that nook a little more. Those two changes may have given up too much volume though... but I think it would have looked a little cooler.
C'mon, man! Don't you want it to be perfect and absolutely the way you want it? I'm sure there would be a strong market for your "factory seconds"

Dibs!

j/k. Great work!!
Fuzzzy is offline   Reply With Quote