View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 01:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
s2krazyyy
Base Member

Drives: 2010 40th 370z
s2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Replacing Clutch master cylinder and Slave cylinder?

Hey guys I have a RJM clutch master cylinder that I have been wanting to install. I called up a mechanic to install it and he told me that I should replace the slave cylinder at the same time or else it will fail shortly after I replace the CMC. Other than inconsistent engagement points, I dont have any symptoms of a bad CSC so im kind of hesitant to replace the CMC now because I know how much money it will cost to replace the CSC if it does go. Im thinking the mechanic was trying to get me to pay for a bigger job because he told me he wouldnt change just the CMC. How many of you have changed the CMC without changing the CSC and if so did the CSC fail shortly after?
s2krazyyy is offline   Reply With Quote