View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 05:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
The BlueMax
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370/97 T/A 01 ZRX
The BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarclifford View Post
Went with a Z06 and never looked back

My 2010 Nismo sits at 104,677 miles as of today
I don't know if I can afford a full ZO6 but everyone tells me their worth it. How much was your 2017? The mid-engine C8 isn't going to be introduced till later this year as a late 2019 or 2020 they will be still selling the C7 through the first few years of C8 production. 70K to 150K are the cost estimates with two twin turbo multicam V8s, although they may still offer the LT1 and Cadillac may get their own model of the midship. The only two things lacking in the present C7 are a more Cadillac interior and to continue to improve the shift linkage on the 7speed manual.