View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 01:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
cigarclifford
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 Corvette Z06
cigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The BlueMax View Post
I just hit 40K on my blue 2009 and have throughly enjoyed driving it all along the way. I came from domestic pony car world 1972-1997 Trans Ams and Formulas, the Z was a breath of freash air for me. I am leaning toward a C7 within a year but was awaiting the mid engine C8 release. While I like the Q60 as starting platform for the next Z I almost can't see Nissan backing this for lack of projected sales, and while I like the design of the 2015 Nismo its too similar to my 2009 sport pkg with a 10K or more increase. So this is what is leading me towards the C7, I know it has its flaws, every car does but I do know one thing I am keeping my 2009 370Z and will park the C7 next to it .
Went with a Z06 and never looked back

My 2010 Nismo sits at 104,677 miles as of today