View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 01:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
The BlueMax
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370/97 T/A 01 ZRX
The BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Next Selection

I just hit 40K on my blue 2009 and have throughly enjoyed driving it all along the way. I came from domestic pony car world 1972-1997 Trans Ams and Formulas, the Z was a breath of freash air for me. I am leaning toward a C7 within a year but was awaiting the mid engine C8 release. While I like the Q60 as starting platform for the next Z I almost can't see Nissan backing this for lack of projected sales, and while I like the design of the 2015 Nismo its too similar to my 2009 sport pkg with a 10K or more increase. So this is what is leading me towards the C7, I know it has its flaws, every car does but I do know one thing I am keeping my 2009 370Z and will park the C7 next to it .