View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 09:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
eastwest2300
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '16QX70/'21 Supra3.0
eastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Las Vegas Meet, March 9th-11th

All right itcheZ! You know the deal, we've talked about it for the past month or two.

What: 1st Meeting Amongst Forum Friends
When: Friday March 9th to Sunday March 11th
Where: Las Vegas, NV
Who: Clifford, Jarblue, Hotrodz, Eastwest, Madwi, Pintsize, TTurbo, my apologies if I left someone out
Why: Because some of us have been forums friends for years and have never officially met

Most people will arrive on Friday, we plan on meeting up for dinner Friday night. I just found a fantastic spot for dinner.

Joes -- Seafood, Prime Steak, & Stone Crab
3500 S. Las Vegas BLVD
Las Vegas, NV 89109
(702) 792-9222

Please let me know if you disagree with this place, or if you know of another place even better and we'll try an re-adjust.

As far as lodging, take care of it ASAP. I'm sure some of you guys/gals will be staying on the strip which is likely to be pretty expensive, as for me, I've locked down an AirB&B and will have 2 extra beds available, using Lyft to get to and from the strip.

Mr. Madwi will be renting a vehicle for the weekend. Tentative plans have us going to the Hoover Dam on Saturday the 10th, with the rest of the day open to do shows, concerts, gambling, etc.

Sunday the 11th, we're discussing taking a drive out to see the Grand Canyon, and having a group lunch. Sunday is also a travel day for some. I personally found cheaper airline tickets leaving on that Monday.

There are a few us that will be leaving early morning of the 12th (Monday).

Throw some ideas here, and we'll see you guys and gals on the 9th.

Peace & Love ItcheZ.
Rep wisely.

Last edited by eastwest2300; 01-14-2018 at 10:10 PM.
eastwest2300 is offline   Reply With Quote