View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 12:06 PM   #82 (permalink)
Spartan 1771
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Wife crazy & 09 370Z
Spartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronsmokes View Post
I know people have been all over this.A little more debate on this cold morning.I have a twin turbo roadster with built 7speed AMT.I like a very light pedal.Have ecutek tune with a light pedal response.Had Sprint booster on before turbos.After driving for some time with turbos and no sprint booster.I put the sprint booster back on.I dont know if it is the placebo effect or what.
I love this product.You have to try it before you disregard it.
I've done a number of mods after installing my sprint booster. I also had the car tuned with ecutek. After the tune my tuner said I should just remove the sprint booster. He said I wouldn't need it any more. Although ecutek got rid of 95% of the throttle lag, the sprint booster is still noticable. I love it and have zero plans to ever remove it, regardless of what mods I add in the future.

-DD Air Guide, Stillen G3 CAIs, 63mm Throttle Bodies, Motordyne M370, Berk HFCs, FI TDX CBE (non-res, CF), Sprint booster v3, Ecutek Dyno Tuned, and the list goes on...
Spartan 1771 is offline   Reply With Quote