View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 11:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cj7379
Base Member

Drives: 2017 370z
Cj7379 has a reputation beyond reputeCj7379 has a reputation beyond reputeCj7379 has a reputation beyond reputeCj7379 has a reputation beyond reputeCj7379 has a reputation beyond reputeCj7379 has a reputation beyond reputeCj7379 has a reputation beyond reputeCj7379 has a reputation beyond reputeCj7379 has a reputation beyond reputeCj7379 has a reputation beyond reputeCj7379 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Free differential bushing removal tool.

I just got done replacing my differential bushings, Even though my car only has 300 miles on it, Im going to track the car so I dont need that headache later. Yes it is a major pain in the *** to remove, You will need 3ft long torque wrench and a 1 & 1/4 deep well socket. It states to remove the inner rubber first before you attempt the metal casing, I followed direction with success. I did end up locking the nut on the smaller rod, so that nut might need to be replaced.

So here is the plan, there is no need for all of us to buy the tool for 130 and use it once. If you need the tool and plan on using it in the next couple weeks I will mail it to you, ( you must cover shipping via paypal) after your done, you must ship it to the next person and make them pay for shipping as well.

Lets start a list of people that need it, just post your name and address below and people can private message each other there paypal details when the time comes.

https://www.z1motorsports.com/transm...l-p-11086.html

Only post your information if you need it soon, I dont want someone having it sit on there bench for 2 months while others could have used it.
Cj7379 is offline   Reply With Quote