View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 09:26 PM   #2455 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskateforfree View Post
Hey guys, I just bought Vossen CV7 staggered fitment 19x8.5 +15 and 19x10 +20 rear and I've been told to go with tire sizes of 245/40/19 front and 285/35/19 rear. I've been hearing that this tire size should be fine (no rubbing or issues) however my buddy said I should add +5mm hubcentric spacers for the rear to be more flush but someone told me that 285 and 5mm spacers will cause me problems with rubbing. What do ya'll think? Any recommendations for tire sizes and spacer fitment?
If your alignment specs are stock; you may end up with 15mm spacers on rear's to even up with the front.

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote