View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 01:23 PM   #965 (permalink)
Kzonts
Track Member

Drives: 2019 Roadster
Kzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM88 View Post
I’m getting my pumpkin with 4.09s back today and installing it tonight! Quick question I’ll be putting in the Z1 front diff bushings(main bushing is already in) and I was wondering if you reuse that metal spacer that is above the stock bushings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you talking about the black spacers in this pic? I didn't put them back in. I just checked since I couldn't remember... However, I'm not sure if I was supposed to :-). Anyway it's been operating superbly...

Update: I checked the installation guide on the Z1 website and it doesn't show the reuse of those.

Last edited by Kzonts; 01-12-2018 at 04:56 PM.
Kzonts is offline   Reply With Quote