View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 10:42 PM   #54 (permalink)
killrain
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z sport
killrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by froiwok View Post
It's two of my customer's businesses both are giving me the hook up since I hook them up with discounts as well
Normally the ceramic guy charges $600+ for paint correcting + ceramic coating
And normally the clear bra guy charges $850+

Yes you're right i'm going to need a trailer or have the clear bra guy come to the ceramic coat guy's shop to do it. Cause that's too scary.
I am concerned about if the paint correction will be done well enough that the clear bra applies without imperfections
Ahhhh very nice then!
Anyone (that’s competent) in the business of doing paint correction should be able to do it where there aren’t any imperfections. Maybe take a look at some of the work that’s been done on other vehicles or stop by the shop while they are working on one.
killrain is offline   Reply With Quote