View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 03:29 PM   #23 (permalink)
Eagle
Track Member

Drives: 2011 370z Red 6MT
Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erob View Post
So I've pretty much decided to move forward with this. Thanks to everyone that contributed. Last question.. Which one?

Z1 - 34 row with Setrab core / thermostat plate $599

Fast Intentions - same set up $618

Both the same? Either one seem to have a better reliability than the other?

One was easier to install than the other? Customer service?

Flip a coin?

Thanks
One thing I like about the Z1 kit is that they provide an optional hose wrap that protects the steel braiding from fraying, but like everyone else said...the oil cooler cores are the same between FI and Z1...the lines and fittings are going to be the major difference. Brackets are usually from the same manufacturer as the core, I'd be surprised if FI sells their kit with a non-Setrab bracket, I know Z1's is.

nismo| EVO-R High Wing | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | SEIBON TS Hood | Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler | VMR 810 Wheels | Endless MX72 Pads |Sabelt GT-140 Seat |Fly1Motorsports RS1 Fenders | Hotchkis Front Sway Bar | Berk HFC |
Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote