View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 09:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
cjwsrt6
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2005 crossfire Srt6
cjwsrt6 is a jewel in the roughcjwsrt6 is a jewel in the roughcjwsrt6 is a jewel in the roughcjwsrt6 is a jewel in the rough
Default Hard to get in gear

Good morning, I recently got my Z to 65,000 Miles 2013, clutch flywheel done about 20,000 miles ago. Latley it’s been really hard to get into gear, especially reverse. I thought it was the cold we had, gave it a week then went ahead and did the csc again along with fluids. Still having an issue. It drives fine, doesn’t seem to be slipping but tough to get in gear sometimes. I don’t know much about hydraulic clutches, what could be the issue? Do we have any clutch adjustment, or clutch pedal adjustment?
Any ideas or fixes would be greatly appreciated

Edit
Wanted to bring the thread back up. Haven’t driven it much since I’ve gotten a beater but it shifts smoother, much easier in gear except when running it past say 5grand. It becomes very hard to get in gear and may grind slightly. Also when the clutch is coming back up I notice the pressure isn’t as strong. I was thinking about dropping it off and getting it re bled, hoping it’s that easy. If anyone’s had this issue please post up

Last edited by cjwsrt6; 02-19-2018 at 11:14 PM.
cjwsrt6 is offline   Reply With Quote