View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 01:14 PM   #6197 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan51 View Post
Got the new exhaust installed and couldn't be any happier with the result. Did my 2 full warm up/cool down break-in cycles. Sound is awesome! With the 18" resonators, I don't even notice any discernible drone cruising at (and over) interstate speeds. When you get on it the rumble just lights up. "Seat of the pants" feel is that it feels more powerful too. Thanks Kevin & Tony. Well worth the wait! Santa came early!
Really liking the carbon on blue combo, it looks awesome! We are glad to hear you are enjoying the system. Let us know if you have any questions, or need anything moving forward.

Thanks.
- Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote