View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 02:23 AM   #23 (permalink)
Asus_
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. New subscribers have to wait months to get their swag, HTTPS has disappeared, search is messed up for mobile users, etc, etc, etc. While I have sympathy for for the owner's situation, that doesn't excuse not keeping an eye on the store. I hope that more authority is given to the moderators so they can take care of the day-to-day operations.

Someone suggested that the site be sold to a user(s). I'd be willing to chip in .025 BTC (~$400 currently) to see that happen.
I would really love to see them update this site, the right changes can be minor but can turn a small change to a great improvement. The current site is out of date and could use some help the site so i'd really love to see more mods as im sure there are some out there who would be willing to help out.

I also run my own website and several channels so i understand it sucks sometimes and may not be top priority for the admin at times , but to just let the site go the way its going would be a great shame especially considering all the work that had already been invested
Asus_ is offline   Reply With Quote