View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 10:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
OMGWTFBBQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 08 SGM IS350
OMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Sorry to see one of my faves get parted out. Good luck with sale.

That flat bottom from CRZY is sweet.
Thank you for the kind words! The flat bottom was my favorite part of the car! I called it awesome. People called it the ankle breaker. It also helped a lot when going up driveways and over speed bumps because it's made out of a sheet of aluminum so it's pretty dang tough. Doubles as a skid plate for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Dude, your Z is the epitome of BADASS.. wow!
Thank you so much! I think it was an okay build. There are so many out there that deserve recognition!

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
Damn curve ball.

So much good stuff in there.
Hey Raf! Good to see you're still around! I got off social media so I've been MIA for a little bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ni55anPat View Post
I want that hood so bad
Buy it! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trips View Post
Wow!

Sorry to hear about the part out, But totally understand how life can be sometimes

Killer deal for some lucky people for sure

GLWS!!
Thank you sir! Still haven't had a chance to put a face to name yet even though you're local!

Quote:
Originally Posted by z34felix View Post
Are you selling the varis fenders too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Varis front fenders were sold... then destroyed by a shipping carrier during transit.

Thank you everyone for the kind words and interest! I'm still taking offers! Nothing is sold yet! If someone takes all of the aero parts I will offer a really good deal!