View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 09:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
mattross1313
Base Member

Drives: 2017 Nismo
mattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cincinnati - things to do and see? visiting

Hi Folks,
Hopefully this is in the right section, please move if not.
I'm travelling to Cincinnati for work next week, very rough plan is stay in the City Sat-Mon and explore Downtown area. Working more North Tues-Fri. Then back to the city Fri night & Sat before my flight home.

Just wondered if there were any owners in this area who could recommend things to do and see whilst on my down time. I will have a car so will be relatively mobile within time contraints of work.

I've seen that there are some university basketball games on, also hockey on the Friday. But open to other sights and activites. Obviously if there is anything car related that would be even better....but I figure this isn't the weather for it.

Thanks, Matt
mattross1313 is offline   Reply With Quote