View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 02:54 PM   #940 (permalink)
Silly Rabbit
Track Member

Drives: '12 PW Touring Sport
Silly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeagles11 View Post
Installed the OEM illuminated kickplates as well as the aluminum touring pedals on my '17 Sport. I'll edit this post with pics later today.

What is the general consensus on the old 2009-2014 Nismo front bumper versus the new 2015+ nismo bumper?

I'm thinking of purchasing the old nismo bumper assuming there won't be any compatibility issues....what do you guys think?
I added the 09 Nismo and side skirts. Fit up was perfect, simple swap on both items. The nismo underskirt parts can get $$. I bought everything oem from someone used. There are work arounds or you can also get the Z speed undertray. I also shaved the Nissan emblem.

I haven't changed the rear bumper, but added the Fujimara diffuser and a duckbill spoiler.

Comparison shots of sport skirts and Nismo skirts with the Nismo bumper.

NISMO R Tune Intakes \ Fast Intentions RHFC \ Borla CBE \ EcuTek Tuned\ SPL Camber Arms \ Powertrix Coilovers \ Swift Springs \ Avant Garde \ Wicked CAS \ Morimoto XB Halos \ Custom Fenders \ Hotchkis Sways \ NLP Splitter
Silly Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote