View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 05:42 PM   #1946 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I retired May of 2016 at the age of 60. I go to bed around 1am or so. Get up around 9am, some times later. I picked up a part time job to pay for my hobbies. So I go to bed early the night before because I have to get up early. I also have my own consulting business. Which I try to work in the afternoon. Unless I have to travel.

I sleep from about 10:30p to 3a and then I’m up. In the warmer months, I take the boat out fishing or just riding around. This time of year, I avoid that...

I do like to build stuff though. Decks, docks, basement remodeling, ect. That is what I do for fun. Right now I’m adding bathroom #5 to the house and finishing off a spare room that is 40 x 17. That should keep me busy until the end of Feb, I suppose.

On occasion, I will join a Habitat house project to assist on. This next year, I will be cruising the BRP more and heading to the Dragon more