View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 04:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
SOUTHZZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 NISSAN 370Z CS M6
SOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond repute

Without knowing the extent of the "damage" to your rear bumper,I'll give a design
offer...When the Z34 came out,looking at all the angles,IMO-i've always thought the rear
just did not look balanced compared to the Z33.Reason being,the license plate opening was way too big. Out of proportioned to balance the rear.
Why was this?Nissan decided to control costs by doing one bumper that fit all sizes of plates. The Z33 had 2 bumpers.
So,as a option,instead of going through the expense&trouble of doing another bumper with the BIG opening for the plate,get your bumper repainted and add a carbon insert(as I did)to redesign the rear. My insert makes the rear smaller,lower and wider.
ZCF has e'm for about 125 bucks shipped. See my avitar.

Good luck
SOUTHZZ is offline   Reply With Quote