View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 02:09 PM   #18 (permalink)
M.Bonanni
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Fast
M.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to M.Bonanni

Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted180 View Post
mike, how many events will count towards the championship? i just looked at the rules and i think it might be fun to run in the enthusiast class. what do you think about the potential of the 370z in that class compared to other cars? how many and what other cars have signed up for that class?
All of the west coast events will count towards the west coast championship. The 370Z is an excellent platform for Enthusiast RWD. My car was actually Enthusiast Class legal in 2009, but since they didn't have that class at the beginning of the season, I decided to stick with Street class instead so I woldn't lose my points. So if I were to run Enthusiast RWD (last year it was called Stock RWD), the podiums would have looked like this...

Willow Springs
1st - Bonanni Motorsports 370Z
2nd - Corvette Specialties C6 Corvette
3rd - TrackHQ S2000

Spring Mountain
1st - Bonanni Motorsports 370Z
2nd - AE Performance 370Z
3rd - Track HQ S2000

Auto Club Speedway
1st - AE Performance 370Z
2nd - Robispec/Pizza Factory 370Z
3rd - S2000
4th - Bonanni Motorsports 370Z (about a half second behind 3rd place)

So I would say that the based off of that info, the 370Z is the best choice for Enthusiast RWD.
Function > Form
M.Bonanni is offline   Reply With Quote