View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 10:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Weapon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Tour/Sport Blk
The Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Default ZSpeed Performance - Review - 5 Stars

My CSC recently failed and I went ahead and purchased the ZSP Stage 2 EZ-Street Quiet Clutch +Billet Flywheel + HD Slave with Master Cylinder, fluids, insulated hose etc..

I had my local shop install everything and they said there was an issue with the parts. There's a bad noise coming from what they thought was the TOB.

I'm already $2k down with parts/labor and just before Christmas. WTF!.

I called up Joe and this dude is a stand-up guy. Right away he said I think there's an issue with one of our manufactures. - This is the 2nd call I’ve had in just a few days. "I'll cover the labor to get this right."

How many times in my life will I ever hear those words? "I'll cover the labor to get this right."

Joe talked to my mechanic and they fixed the problem. He covered about an extra $400.00 in labor.

If you are hesitant in doing business with ZSpeedPerformance, don't be. I've never in my life had the pleasure of working with such honest and standup guy.

Thank you Joe and ZSpeedPerformance.
Boosted Performance Comp Turbo - Tuner- CJM Fuel Return- Modified Berk CBE- ZSpeed Stage 4 Clutch - Southbend Flywheel - Tuned by Seb ~650whp - HKS Coilovers - SPL - Focal Audio 4 way Active - Audiocontrol DSP - Work CR 2P
The Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote