View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 07:39 PM   #894 (permalink)
OldFart
Track Member

Drives: 2011 Wannabe Nismo
OldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond repute

After getting some news about health 3 months ago and realizing we don't know how much time we have, I somehow got into the mindset that everything I wanted to do the car was going to get done in the next couple of months (within reason). Happy with the exterior 09-14 (Nismo conversion) except for maybe CF side splitters and CF winglets, interior has been converted to all Nismo (09-14). Suspension/wheels are done.

With that in mind decided to redo some things on the car for spring, go back for tests in February, hoping the news is good. Have a ARK Grip II cat back waiting to be put on to replace the current CNT exhaust. EPS 70mm TB's are on their way. Today found a set upper/lower manifold setup at a good price to be ported locally by a shop here. Also ordered a set of Speed Force headers, should be here by the beginning of the year. Going with Admin Tuning intakes to replace the current setup. Still have to decide on the cats and trying to coax a friend into letting me work on the car once I have all the parts.

Car's extended warrantee is up the beginning of March, already came in handy twice with CSC issues, my goal with a tune is 340whp, shall see...

Last edited by OldFart; 12-19-2017 at 07:42 PM.
OldFart is offline   Reply With Quote