View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 05:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sales@F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2008 G37S Coupe
Sales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Kevin, Thanks very much for the response! Yes, I did purchase from Kasey. I hope you didn't take my comment as negative since I was actually more confused than anything and I appreciate your explanation. We can discuss the reasons for that confusion in another fashion, but I'll add here that I've really appreciated dealing with FI as a company. Even though I bought these headers used, Kevin was quick to send me installation instructions for this project and the quality of the headers as well as the hardware kit was exceptional. Thanks again Kevin! I'm enjoying my complete FI system very much.
No offense taken at all.

Yes I figured you had purchased from Kasey. His situation was unique when running our oil cooler kit with long tube headers on his 2015 Z. There were a few different parts needed with his kit vs. what comes standard with our long tube headers.

Glad to hear that you're enjoying them and that the instructions helped you.

The Jet Hot coating looks great. First time I've seen it in RED. What's the temp rating on that finish?

- Kevin
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
Sales@F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote