View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 09:37 AM   #2187 (permalink)
G3RSTY7
Base Member

Drives: Infiniti G37s 6MT
G3RSTY7 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Exactly. Because it has already been tested, tried and true. There really shouldn't be any questions on if this kit will function as intended and guys saying "I'm going to wait and see how it performs and let them work the kinks out". This kit is guaranteed to make the power SC guys are after while keeping it safe. No need to reinvent the wheel. Lets just boost and go!!

I havent started a new thread because I dont have 100% of the parts in the picture and I do not want to have questions come up about it and for rumors to start. I still need the newly designed brackets, block off plate and GTR spark plugs in the pic. It will be supplied with the DILKAR8A8's.

Not to mention at a very affordable price. $5999!!
I already have the GTR plugs in my car is there a chance we can leave those out and just put them toward the injectors? Don’t mean to fret though as once this is done ill probably have to treat you to a weekend in Breckenridge or something