View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 12:07 PM   #24 (permalink)
Namir
Track Member

Drives: 09 G37S 6MT
Namir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by !xoible View Post
good point there, but also factore FI'd cars are really cheaper to mod. you can get JB3 or procede V3 and put over 425 lb/tq to the wheels on the 335 for like less than a thousand dollars (or like 1500 if u go procede). if u want to get same output out of NA G37 u gotta put quite a few bolt ons or go SC or TT... right?

im not really hating... to each their own, i enjoyed the G and enjoyed the 3er. it's easy to see which car wins or is "better" in different areas but as a whole it's very difficult for me to admit 6MT G37 > or even = 6MT 335
Very good point. That's one of the biggest appeals of the 335, or even VAG's 2.0T audis or VW's. Super easy to tune. Factory FI you can squeeze out almost 100 hp with out serious modification. I'll be impressed if anyone gets much more than 50-60 hp out of NA mods on the 370Z.

G37S|6MT|PREM|NAV|Eibach|Ichibia|Injen
Namir is offline   Reply With Quote