View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 11:21 PM   #278 (permalink)
SurfDog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 6mt, 13 Sequoia,
SurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
You did the samething that I did with the oil pressure gauge. Change out the 100 to 150 psi. A heads up. The 150 psi gauge uses a different sender, and you have to use it. Otherwise the gauge is pegged all the time. Don't ask how I know. And my gauge used a different plug at the gauge. So instead of running the new wiring harness. I changed the plug.

I’m glad to hear 150 is enough. I think the high oil pressure bypass opens right about 100 psi. (Which seems high but has been confirmed normal (at least for cool oil) by several sources. It feels creepy having an oil gauge pegged most of the time.
09 6spd Berk CBE, JWT cams, ZSpeed CSC, Stillen (25 row oil, brake cooling, sways, gen3 CAI), Passport (9500ci), Quaife LSD, Z1 400 hp kit, ss lines, pads, rotors, clutch etc, Phunk's pan and fuel starve fix
SurfDog is offline   Reply With Quote