Thread: From Z to A
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 07:40 PM   #36 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
Well damn.. you covered it quite eloquently... you even got my excitement up a bit with that titilating commentary..... I guess there’s only one question left... How many cupholders?

Weirdly, 1.5 (pics later)

It's got a little leather case (with an old-timey treasure chest-like key for it, no less!) suitable for sunglasses and cell phone between the seats, and I think a pocket of some sort on the back of both seats.

The storage space is limited to a small space in the engine bay (?!) and explicitly limited to like 33 lbs.

It came with a fancy-shmancy red car cover that is made of some fabric nicer than most of my clothes