View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 01:00 PM   #18 (permalink)
armensti
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z/Tring/Spt/6MT
armensti is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Zsteve View Post
For the life of me...why don't you pick up the phone, call the service department, and find out? WTF is with some folks on this forum lately?
maybe because it happened at 1am in the morning. i think thats the biggest reason why i didnt think of calling the dealership at that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUESLATE View Post
Did not mean to offense you in anyway. I was just curious because I thought dealerships were giving out loaners outta their own pocket (not exactly, since they're getting paid for the services). Thus, if your repair job doesn't make them enough money, such as a simple oil change, I doubt they'll give out a loaner for free.

However, I do know that the dealerships often have loaners that they actually rent out to the customers who needs a car during the service period at a pretty fair price. The rental policy, I believe, is also very similar to those rental car company's.

I hope Nissan does the right thing for you in this case.

Good luck!
you didnt offend me in any way. i was just frustrated and came off sounding like i was. i think your right about them making enough money. If its a major problem then they do give a rental. im about to call them and go over and see what happens.