View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 08:04 AM   #6094 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Carlitos how are you? Where are you staying now and where is your Z?
Hi bro! I hope you are ok well im still living here in PR but my house is inhabitable unfortunately... Im living right now in my uncle house until my house is repair. The Z is in the shop right now, cause when the Hurricane Maria hit PR the Z get some damages and I take advantage to install the Amuse front bumper that I always want like my friend CT told you

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
I believe the Z is in the shop getting an Amuse front put on.
Fixing the damages and waiting for the Amuse front bumper like you say bro! Hell yeah!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Oh ok I thought Carlitos left Puerto Rico and his here in the US after the devastation happened in the island.
Trust me... I think about to do that bro! but I like my work and I had hopes that everything are going to be back to normal soon or later If not... well Im going to move to the states for sure! My fiancee is a School Teacher so I think that if we move, we are going to find job faster I can join the Army if I want lol! I always like it, but I never try it.
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote