View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 07:15 PM   #237 (permalink)
edconline
Track Member

Drives: 10' MB Z34 6MT T/S/N
edconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, a couple small updates.

Still have the new clutch and flywheel to install (not sure if I'll tackle that over my christmas break which just started or over march break, most likely the latter), but I did just order something else for the Z's christmas present!

Status racing was bought around a year ago, and not too long ago their new site was launched. They sell more products now, way more customizations available (which is hard to believe since they had an unreal amount of options before), and I saw they had a holiday sale on...

I ordered two new 5-Point harnesses. They changed the design of the shoulder adjusters, which were always a PITA to adjust to a much easier style. New cam lock which is even easier. And, the red harnesses now come with black logos, and black hardware, which I always wanted!

Just more contrast for the interior. I also see now that they offer replacement cushions, so before next season I *might* order me some red Alcantara with black stitching center pads for both seats.

Finally, I have half of an entire roll of black Alcantara straight from Italy left over from my Sub box design, and I've got some ideas as to what I want to wrap in it - more to follow haha.

Now, some other updates. The new winter car/daily has arrived! I've had it around a month and a half now, gotten a bunch of small mods done with more on the way! Here are some pictures and a link to the build thread for it:

Golf R Build Thread