View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 07:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@F.I. Inc. View Post
Congrats on the installation and Enjoy!

My guess is that you purchased these LTH's second hand from Kasey M. If so, he had our 34 row oil cooler kit installed on this car, that is why you received a block off plate from him. We included a plug for the other end of the coolant line, but my guess is that it's still installed on his car.

With the 2012+ 370Z's you will need to install our coolant cross-over line to retain your OEM style "oil cooler" system. Kasey M. ditched the factory "oil cooler" system in exchange for our 34-row cooler, and therefore you don't have the coolant cross-over line.

If you'd like to purchase one you can always give us a call.

Thank you very much.

- Kevin
(805) 522-3278
Kevin, Thanks very much for the response! Yes, I did purchase from Kasey. I hope you didn't take my comment as negative since I was actually more confused than anything and I appreciate your explanation. We can discuss the reasons for that confusion in another fashion, but I'll add here that I've really appreciated dealing with FI as a company. Even though I bought these headers used, Kevin was quick to send me installation instructions for this project and the quality of the headers as well as the hardware kit was exceptional. Thanks again Kevin! I'm enjoying my complete FI system very much.