View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 06:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
StevenSlice
Track Member

Drives: Like an idiot
StevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CF736 View Post
Today I replaced the stock plastic Engine Splash Shield with the ZSpeed aluminum splash shield. The ZSpeed shield fit perfectly and shipped with more than enough mounting hardware. I think the best feature is the removable panel that will allow for easier oil changes.

My next upgrade is definitely going to be the Akebono Sport Brake upgrade. From what I have been seeing so far the stock base model 18" wheels will still fit with the larger front calipers. I'm still wanting to confirm this so I know if I will need to replace the wheels at the same time or if I can do the brakes first and keep the original wheels for now.
Nice! Mines sitting in my garage. SoCal fires making installing it impossible due to all the ash and smoke.

I should have my akebonos installed by the beginning of the year, if anything hold off and ill tell you if they fit or not. Unless someone can chime in beforehand. I think theyll fit the rears, fronts i think youd need some spacers like crazy or 19s idk