View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 06:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sales@F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2008 G37S Coupe
Sales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the installation and Enjoy!

My guess is that you purchased these LTH's second hand from Kasey M. If so, he had our 34 row oil cooler kit installed on this car, that is why you received a block off plate from him. We included a plug for the other end of the coolant line, but my guess is that it's still installed on his car.

With the 2012+ 370Z's you will need to install our coolant cross-over line to retain your OEM style "oil cooler" system. Kasey M. ditched the factory "oil cooler" system in exchange for our 34-row cooler, and therefore you don't have the coolant cross-over line.

If you'd like to purchase one you can always give us a call.

Thank you very much.

- Kevin
(805) 522-3278
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
Sales@F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote