View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 06:19 PM   #1144 (permalink)
killrain
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z sport
killrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler View Post
i have had pretty poor vision ever since i was 13 or so. Nobody knows what happened, there just was a noticable change that summer...

So after having worn glasses for years, i finally heard of a company that would make me a prescription windshield. Yup...pretty dang expensive, but after considerable thought, i got me one.

And i have to say it works great. Only problem that i have ever had is with passengers riding with me. Apparently if a bug hits the windshield it looks to them like it is a 747 crashing into us. I even had a guy dive under the seat after we had an “incoming”.... Lol

i can send out a link to the company if any of you may be interested.

Spoiler

jesus, that's awesome. I have horrible vision, with astigmatism on both eyes.