View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 10:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
Esser
Base Member

Drives: 2004 350Z
Esser has a reputation beyond reputeEsser has a reputation beyond reputeEsser has a reputation beyond reputeEsser has a reputation beyond reputeEsser has a reputation beyond reputeEsser has a reputation beyond reputeEsser has a reputation beyond reputeEsser has a reputation beyond reputeEsser has a reputation beyond reputeEsser has a reputation beyond reputeEsser has a reputation beyond repute

Steering rack freshened up and installed:

I started working on the fuel system. I had previously emptied the tank, and had no clue of the condition inside. Being a metal tank, the possibility of rust was there, but once I pulled the stock pump I saw that everything was minty fresh!

I installed my new fuel pump: a Walbro 400 lph. Should provide plenty for the LS3 even when I do some bolt-ons and cam and such.

I did decide to go ahead and use all new fuel line instead of re-using the factory mazda hard lines. I got a big box of all my aeromotive items:

I went 6an for everything and put the fpr up front return style. Mounted it right by the master cylinder.

Removed the tiny fuel outlet/inlets on the factory tank cover and replaced with 6an bulkheads:

Wrapped most my fuel lines near the bay in some adhesive backed heat sheild:

Evap canister vented: