View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 09:32 AM   #1134 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Btw Jobe. Is coinbase safe? I'm tempted to buy a single litecoin and see how it does. It is as simple as just buying a coin and selling? I never delved much in to online trading for digital currency.
Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
yeah seems everyone is running around like a chicken with it's head cut off

it is, i've been using it for almost a year now and everything is good for me with it. the only bad part is that it sometimes gets overloaded and you can't log in. when you first start it will limit how much you can spend. i believe you'll only be able to spend $150 a week at first. and yes, you just pretty much buy it and sell it and then transfer the money where you want to. i usually transfer it to my paypal.
Quote:
Can I ask how much you've made off of it? And what do you primarily stick with? Lite, bit, ether? I know it's a gamble. But I wouldn't mind experimenting with a single coin and seeing how it does.
Quote:
i doubled my money, but i was a moron and sold early. i bought litecoin when it was $35 and sold it once it got to $70 months ago. now litecoin is alomst $400 lol. i stayed with the little stuff i never invested in bitcoin but wish i did. i didn't want to gamble with too much money. i try to search for cheap ones that might have a chance to boom. go here https://www.worldcoinindex.com/ there's a ton of currency out there.
Quote:
Tempted to try out Monero from another friends recommendation. I see litecoin is currently disabled from trading on coinbase.
Quote:
i bought a litecoin on coinbase maybe 30 min ago. but there are many other ways you can buy.
Quote:
Is it worth it to simply test the waters with $10? Or should I throw in minimum $100? My limit is $400 weekly. I've honestly never done any of this before. I'm scared. lol
I bought bitcoin when it was sub $500, I spent about $200 with the intent of getting to one bitcoin, but it took off before I could get there. I bought ether at $12, it's now $500+. I have about $40 invested in litecoin, and it's going crazy too, after hanging out at about $100 for a long time.

I've spent about $250 on the stuff I have and I'm at about $10k in value...

The key to investing in anything; "Don't risk more than you can afford to lose"