View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 10:10 AM   #1065 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
i wouldn't listen to me on when to sell cause i obviously dropped the ball with the litecoin... i could have made 10 times what i invested if i waited it out lol.

so far i haven't seen lite, ether, or bit fall drastically. they'll fall a little bit and then next day go back up.

i try to find penny ones that might have the potentially to go up. i buy $100 worth and forget about it. doing that you'll get a couple thousand shares, if it even goes up to $1 you'll be making a few thousand profit. that's what i'm doing. not sure how smart it is, but if it goes up i'll make good money
So you buy 1 of the 3 main coins and then covert to a smaller altcoin to purchases shares. Vice versa to sell I assume? Buy with coinbase and convert over at worldcoinindex? Do accounts link?