View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 05:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cyber370
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo 6MT
Cyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machina View Post
Long story short. This is my 3rd Z car (2017 sport) and want an axle back exhaust for under 300. I see top speed has one but says it’s out of stock and only fits 09-15. Can anyone send some links or ideas for me? I’m not against a muffler delete but don’t want to regret it. Deeper the sound the better. Thanks in advance
You need to decide whether you can live with muffler delete axlebacks or not. Keep in mind that these VQ engines are extremely loud once the muffler is removed. I made the mistake with a muffler delete system and took it off after only an hour of driving. But, maybe I'm a lot less tolerant at my age. Just be careful because it is extremely hard to live with constant drone and resonance inside the cabin. Mine was so severe that it was causing my back hatch to vibrate.

But, if you like that sort of thing, the Belugas are nice. Too loud for my taste but the person I sold them to loves it. The fit and finish was good.

PS: Top speed, Beluga and J2 resonated axlebacks are exactly the same. So look for the cheapest between the three.

Last edited by Cyber370; 12-12-2017 at 05:33 AM.
Cyber370 is offline   Reply With Quote