View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 12:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
longlivethez
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z Roadster
longlivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond reputelonglivethez has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm...definitely don't want suspension parts that will break. The SPL stuff is quite pricey compared to other parts I saw, but if it's the best, that's what I'll do. Don't want to be going around a corner or whatever and have a damn wheel break off or something...

I'm not opposed to buying from Z1 (why do you avoid them?) but I'll get whatever I get from Concept Z if possible as they're personal friends of mine (great guys!!) and they're local.

What SPL kit are you referring to? I don't see any kits by SPL. I do prefer to do it that way as opposed to piecing everything together separately, though. It's easier that way.

That being said, I'd like to keep as much stock (AKA comfortable) as I can...I just want to get rid of the wheel hop, dial the camber back some and it really needs to put the power down better. I went to the strip last week and my 60' times (2.5sec) would have been better if I were pushing it...lol

Thanks for the help, my friend!!
longlivethez is offline   Reply With Quote