View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 09:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loufitness View Post
Thanks for all of the input...

Plans will be to
1) Reduce Rear Camber to below -2 (somewhere around -1.5 to -1.75)
2) Reduce Tire pressure to 35 - 37 (Hot).....and experiment with 2 PSI lower on Rear vs. Front.
3) Install Stiffer Front Sway Bar....and either leave OEM Rear or install adjustable Rear Sway Bar

Follow-up Questions:
A) Regarding Front Sway Bar....Eibach 2-way adjustable, Hotchkis, or Whitleline? Any preference given that my objective is more track than DD?
B) Is an alignment required following the removal and installation of Sway bars?
C) Should I consider changing out the End-Links at this time?
A: Go with the Hotchkis front bar. I've had both the Eibach and the Hotchkis and the Hotchkis is just better as it's bigger.

B: Swapping the sway bar won't affect the alignment.

C: Adjustable end links probably aren't necessary at this point but they would let you adjust out any preload that might be present on the sway bar. This becomes more important when corner balancing and setting up a much more "built" suspension setup.

Regarding an adjustable rear bar, I don't know of any adjustable aftermarket bars that aren't stiffer than the factory bar. YOU DON'T WANT STIFFER. I had heard at one time the rear bar off a G37 is softer than the one used on the 370z so that might be an option.
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote