View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 07:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
BLK N-Z34
Base Member

Drives: 2017 Nismo 370z 6MT
BLK N-Z34 is on a distinguished road
Default Motordyne ART Pipes, AAM Resonated NISMO Short Tails, Stillen Gen3 Cold Air Intake

***ALL PARTS HAVE BEEN SOLD***

I'm parting out my 2017 Nismo 370z and I'm selling the aftermarket parts that I had installed on it. All of these parts have about ~3,000 miles on them and were purchased new directly from the manufacturers.

The ART pipes come with a complete set of brand new Z1 Motorsports replacement gaskets. I bought them to replace the old ones but I never got around to it so they are brand new, never used.

The AAM Resonated Short Tails fit the Nismo model and come with all of the required installation hardware. I used the OEM hardware when I installed it on my car so the provided installation hardware is still new.

The Stillen Gen3 CAI comes with all of the required installation hardware along with the installation instructions I received from Stillen when I purchased it new.

Motordyne ART Pipes: SOLD

AAM NISMO Titanium Resonated Short Tails: SOLD

Stillen Gen3 Cold Air Intake: SOLD

Shipping: I will ship your purchased product via UPS or FedEx (whichever is more affordable) as soon as I receive your payment.

Payment: Payment can be made via PayPal. If this doesn't work for you we can arrange a different method of payment that does.

Priority: Priority will go to the order in which I receive PMs for the items. No calling dibs on the thread. Once I receive your PM, we will make arrangements for the payment/shipping.

Please see pictures of the items below:

Last edited by BLK N-Z34; 12-16-2017 at 01:58 AM.
BLK N-Z34 is offline   Reply With Quote