View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 06:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
God-Speed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Prototype
God-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wspyun View Post
Unfortunately, I’m not able to do so... I’ve received ample amount if pictures and was told that it just needs buffing which the Nissan dealer will take care of before shipping the car to me.
Its part of dealer’s “certified used” which I would assume this is for mechanical aspect.
Since I’m in Georgia and dealer is in Virginia, not an easy trip...
Any recommendations in my situation?
I’ve only bought new cars for past 3 cars I’ve had so I’m not so used to the process of buying used, especially out of state..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is easy, when a carrier picks up a car they go over the entire car before they leave that dealership. The carrier will make notes of anything wrong with the car before they leave and have the dealership sign off on it so that the carrier will not be responsible for any thing that was pointed out. This is part of the paper work. By going over it yourself, you are just making sure that your eyes, match his. Damage can be done loading and off loading the car. I'm sure everything will be ok so don't worry.

Last edited by God-Speed; 12-08-2017 at 06:23 AM.
God-Speed is offline   Reply With Quote