View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 05:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cory Gillmore
Base Member

Drives: 09 Sport/Touring MT
Cory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Z Owner From Memphis TN

Hey what's up fellas. I've owned a 2009 370z sport/touring 6MT for a couple weeks now. It's my first MT car I've ever owned or even really spent any amount of time behind the wheel of. I've finally gotten to the point where I'm comfortable in it and not stalling it out or freaking TF out whenever I come to a stop on a hill, checking my review mirror intently and cursing the guy behind me for pulling up too close when they're really like 6 feet away lmao.

I also spent two weeks thinking that the rev matching was broken...Until I did a little search around and found that it may not be turned on by default
Now that it's on I can't believe how great it works. And I had just gotten it down how to smoothly rev match too! But it's so satisfying for me to use the auto feature. So damn smooth.

I've ridden a sport bike for about 4 years now and about 15k miles. So I thought the car would be easy because of this. But damn the car was way more difficult than I anticipated. But worth it now that I'm comfortable with it.
Cory Gillmore is offline   Reply With Quote