View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 10:12 AM   #17 (permalink)
StevenSlice
Track Member

Drives: Like an idiot
StevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CF736 View Post
@StevenSlice

cosmetic mods.... yes I can sure understand what you are saying about putting money to better use. None of my cosmetic mods were more than $40 to $90 at a time and the most expensive was the side marker lights.

It was just little stuff while I researched how to proceed. I’m seeing now though that the lip and/or splitter that I was thinking about is probably the lowest on the list of where I should start. After the feedback I have been getting up here so far I think I’m going to look at wheels and tires.
Yeah, Aero comes after you get the car proper. Aero on **** suspension and no tires doesnt really do you any good.

Tracks in socal are all midspeed so a wing / splitter is something i need, but having proper grip overall is mui importante.