View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 04:49 AM   #22 (permalink)
Cyber370
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo 6MT
Cyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond repute

I received my AAM S-line axleback on Tuesday. So far so good. It was surprisingly quick shipping and everything was well packaged. Here are a few pics of the exhaust and the 5 inch polished tips. Nice welds on the tips. Very nice muffler canisters. I notice that they've changed the way they weld the two canisters together. They used to weld in small metal rods to hold the canisters together. Now they just place a weld on the canister edges. Hopefully this is a more reliable way of doing it. I did take a look inside the canisters using a flexible borescope camera and I was happy to see that these are straight flow mufflers. That's a good sign.

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1852-1.jpg

IMG_1847-1.jpg

I will be installing it this weekend. I won't be able to drive my car until spring but I'll at least start it up to hear what it sounds like. I'll try to make a vid. Now, all that remains to be seen is the fit with my Nismo bumper. I'll post pics once everything is installed.

Last edited by Cyber370; 12-07-2017 at 05:00 AM.
Cyber370 is offline   Reply With Quote