View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 01:48 AM   #333 (permalink)
s2krazyyy
Base Member

Drives: 2010 40th 370z
s2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
Hmm. A 248 hp model would be a disaster. It's probably going weigh about a thousand lbs more than the 86, and the 45 - 50 extra hp will make it only marginally faster at best (and maybe slower...).

A 335 hp model makes sense. That means it will be on par with the current Z, and that's a reasonable aim, especially if Nissan has indeed dropped the ball on a new Z.

Basically, Toyota would pick up the lion's share of customers who wanted a new Z when one isn't available.

Holding back from Detroit seems odd to me, though. Is BMW releasing their car there? If so, maybe they didn't want the two cars being revealed at the same time?
I doubt the new Supra will weigh 3800lbs that would be a disaster in itself. I think it will weigh around the same as a Z or lighter.
s2krazyyy is offline   Reply With Quote